Bioethanol Journal- Invitation to submit a manuscript
Find attached the latest Newsletter (#37) from IEA Bioenergy Task 39.
Bioethanol Journal (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/bioeth) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched by De Gruyter Open (http://www.degruyteropen.com/) (formerly Versita) with an editorial board made up of experts in this field. Bioethanol Journal is aimed to become a top-ranking journal that publishes articles offering information on significant developments in the fields of bioethanol production processes.
The first articles are now online.
Technology selection for bioethanol production: supply chain perspective by the authors Mingyen Yu, Seyed Ali Hosseini and Athanasios Korokas.
Immobilization of Scheffersomyces stipitis cells with calcium alginate beads: A sustainable method for hemicellulosic ethanol production from sugarcane bagasse hydrolysate by the authors Thais S. S. Milessi, Anuj K. Chandel, Felipe A. F. Antunes and Silvio S. da Silva.
A Review of Life Cycle of Ethanol Produced from Biosyngas by the authors Poritosh Roy and Animesh Dutta.
Fermentation of stalk juices from different Nigerian sorghum cultivars to ethanol by the authors Muhammad Nasidi, Reginald Agu, Yusuf Deeni and Graeme Walker.
We would like to invite you to submit your research article, for the upcoming special issue on Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third generation. Research articles should be submitted through our Online Manuscripts Submission System (http://www.editorialmanager.com/bioeth/). Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript: (http://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s22996788_Instructions_for_Authors.pdf).
For this special issue (http://degruyteropen.com/tibioeth/), the articles cover all fields of Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third generation:
- Feedstocks for first, second and third generation
- Pretreatments for bioethanol production
- Enzymes production for use in bioethanol process
Enzymatic hydrolysis process
- Microorganisms for bioethanol production
- Operational strategies of hydrolysis/fermentation for bioethanol production
- Consolidated bioprocessing for bioethanol production
- Downstream processing for bioethanol process
- Technical and economic analysis of bioethanol production
- Life cycle assessment of bioethanol
- Reviews, overviews and perspectives on the production of bioethanol are also welcome.
- Manuscript submission deadline for this special issue: November 20, 2014
Bioethanol Journal does not currently require any publication charges for your submission, color charges, or article processing charges.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about of Bioethanol Journal.
Hector A. Ruiz, Ph.D
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumila Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15